Warning: Unknown: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/etc/httpd/default/redirect/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/httpd/www/l/u/ludingtondailynews.com:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php) in Unknown on line 0
Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0
Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/httpd/www/l/u/ludingtondailynews.com/html/index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/share/php') in Unknown on line 0
Last updated on September 30 at 7:17 am
LDN Staff Blogs
By Betsy Reed
Mental health professionals typically carry a few extra letters behind their last names—initials that signify academic degrees and special certifications earned by way of college educations. These credentials are a way to ensure that people providing mental health services are knowledgeable and educated in their field... Read more »
Area Events and Birthdays
Local Sports Schedules
Area High School Sporting Events
CMG Roving Cam
At least five break-ins were reported to the Mason County Sheriff's Office during the weekend, as follows:
• The 6000 block of North Sherman Road - a residence was broken into, reported at 3:20 p.m. Friday, Sept. 27.
• The 7100 block of Barothy Road - a storage and pole barn were broken into, reported at 12:40 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 28.... Read more »
- It's all about the kids with Dr. Hill
- What came first? The chicken or the ag class?
- Huizenga still balking on ObamaCare, but hopes to avoid federal government shutdown
- Mason County Farm Bureau votes on policies
- Yacht Club, LudRock dole out funds from summer events
- Local jobless figures improve slightly in August
- Pentwater Service Club honors Juanita Pierman with Citizen of the Year award
SCOTTVILLE — Yardage was fairly easy to come by, but the end zone was hard to find on Friday night as the Mason County Central Spartans fell 14-0 to the visiting North Muskegon Norsemen in West Michigan Conference action at Spartan Community Field.
North Muskegon, which had good field position throughout the first half, scored a pair of touc... Read more »
FeedsLive from Sports Editor David Bossick
Today in LDN History
- President Obama Arrives at Imperial Palace to Meet Japanese Emperor
- Obama Urges China and Japan to Resolve Island Spat
- More Than 7 Percent of Kids on Behavioral Meds
- Blackhawks Tie Series With Blues in Overtime Win
Clicking on the above photo will take you to an interior page where you will find many more images from our readers. Over 8,000 images have been submitted by readers like YOU. Join the fun.
AP Racing News